The basic version is a good free trial. The main differences between the free version and the pro/premium version are:
- Pin labels (see sample: https://www.easymapmaker.com/features/google-maps-pin-labels)
- Circles around pins (see sample: https://www.easymapmaker.com/features/radius-around-point)
- Number of pins on the map 1500 and 15K vs 250 (see sample: https://www.easymapmaker.com/map/14K_zip_codes)
- High speed geo-coding 50 per second (for datasets larger than 60) vs 1/second.
- Pdf and image generation
- Custom Pins (and a custom logo for premium) (see sample: https://www.easymapmaker.com/map/dallas-re-sample)
- The number of pin colors (20 vs 7)
- Password protected maps. (see sample: https://www.easymapmaker.com/map/3c9ccc67b29bca6e64010e6544ca6c7a)
Most features have sample maps besides the increased pin colors and pdf/image generation.