You can use EasyMapMaker Advanced Maps to a radius around any or all of your locations you choose to map.
You can select the radius to be in kilometers or miles. You can use one of our predefined values or use your values.
Add a circle around each by following the steps:
- Add a radius column to your excel data, set the value to 0 if you do not want a radius around a point. Another option is to use a pre-defined value for all your pins.
- Go to the advanced maps page
- Drag and drop your file (or copy/paste the data)
- Click Set Options
- View the "Radius Around point" section
- Select the "Enable Radius around Pins"
- Select a distance (or use your own and select a column)
See an example map with different radius values:
To make a map like this yourself, download the sample file and follow the instructions (above).