This map charts where contributors to "The Little Review" lived between 1914 and 1922. The number in each red circle indicates the number of contributors at that location (while red pins without numbers indicate that only one contributor came from that location). The names of individual contributors and the number of their contributions to the magazine can be found by clicking on each pin and then scrolling through the multiple contributors at that location.